Genuine Dermaroller is an advanced form of micro-medical skin-needling that stimulates the skin into regenerating and repairing itself naturally and safely. It can significantly improve the appearance of acne scars, stretch marks and décolleté lines.
Anti-Wrinkle Softening Injections
With effects lasting three months or more, Anti-wrinkle softening injections can help remove crows’ feet from around the eyes, and smooth furrows between eyebrows and across the brow, making you look younger and more alert. It can also ease tension headaches and stop excess sweating from the armpits.
Dermal filler is an injectable temporary facial implant used to plump or add volume to the aging face and remove wrinkles and deep facial lines. Dermal fillers are injected into and underneath the skin to fill or plump wrinkles, sunken cheeks and deep lines to make the face look fresher and younger.
People have dermal filler injections for: Lip augmentation or enhancement, Wrinkle filler, Deep facial lines, Non-surgical facelift or liquid facelift, Chin filler, Cheek filler, Under eye filler/ Tear Trough.
With over a dozen to choose from you can be sure that we have the facial to refresh and rejuvenate your skin. If you’re not sure which one is right for you, just ask!
Facial peels aim to remove the dead skin cells from the skins surface to allow new healthy skin cells to grow back, creating smoother looking skin. They can also be used to treat blemishes, scars and help reduce the signs of ageing. We offer an entire range of popular skin peels to suit every skin type.
If you find yourself worrying about how much you sweat, get in touch with us for a private consultation. Our bodies are designed to sweat as a normal part of how we regulate body temperature, however people with hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) produce sweat in far greater quantities than are required and effective treatments are available to significantly improve quality of life through the use of Botulinum Toxin.
Try microdermabrasion for a revitalised, fresh and glowing complexion. A simple yet effective means of rejuvenating and polishing your skin, microdermabrasion will provide you with immediately visible results. Skin looking tired and dull? That’s going to be a thing of the past here at Mulberry Clinics.
Clinic Terms and Conditions
• All patients are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment.
• All clients will complete a Medical history form at their first appointment, this is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
• All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation
• Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
• You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by unsubscribing.
New Patient – Telephone Consultation
Whilst telephone consultations are discouraged, we acknowledge some circumstances when this service may be helpful; particularly for our patients who will be travelling long distance. New patients, seeking advice from a practitioner in a telephone discussion, require a diary appointment of 30 minutes. Patients must call the clinic at the time agreed.
• Please provide as much notice as possible, if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, so that we may make best use of our appointment diary.
• Please do NOT attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell. If you are unsure, please call and discuss. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes colds, cold sores or local skin infections.
• Routine review appointments are offered after treatment with Botulinum Toxin as a courtesy. If you are unable to attend the review appointment at 2-3 weeks, no additional treatment or ‘top up’ is provided once the review period of 2-3 weeks has passed.
• New patients are seen for consultation and assessment; except in exceptional circumstances, with prior arrangement, treatment is not provided on the first visit.
We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 16. Please do not bring children to the clinic unless they are old enough to be left unsupervised.
Children will not be allowed to accompany you into the treatment rooms.
• Patients will receive one free of charge consultation; subsequent consultations will be subject to a (£30) fee.
• You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
• Payment is taken, in full at the time of treatment.
• The clinic accepts cash, or major debit and credit cards
• A discretionary deposit will be taken for some treatments and in some circumstances
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
• consultation and assessment
• provision of information and advice
• safe treatment with evidence based products
• follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
Any feedback is much appreciated, both positive and negative. Feedback is used to review and improve quality of service. You may submit feedback verbally, via email, via the clinic website or via the Save Face website.
If you have a complaint please inform us as soon as possible. An appointment will be made for you to be seen. A copy of our Complaints Policy is available on request.
Call Mulberry Clinics on 01206 987 300
• Skin Care
• Laser / IPL
• Hair Removal
• Health and Nutrition
• Cosmetic Surgery
• Private GP Practice
• Dental Treatments